The Production Admin page allows Administrators to:
- Add new Productions or Projects to the system;
- Create default watermark settings for each of your productions or projects;
- And, set default thumbnail images that will appear as your dashboard thumbnails on your CORE Dashboard feature and on the Apple TV App.*
*The Dashboard feature must be enabled on your system. If you have it, you will see it at the top of your left menu.
Add a New Production or Project
- Select the + next to the bolded Tag Field on the left where you want to add your Production or Project name. Typically it's just Production or Project, though your system may have other options depending on customizations.
- In the top field, make sure it matches whatever bolded Tag Field you selected. So Production = Production, Project = Project, etc.
- Select your Domain.
- Enter the name of your Production.
Set Production Specific Watermarks
User Settings vs Production Watermarks
By default, Users' watermark styles will be those set in their profiles. Leave the drop down menus as "User Default" to keep this setting.
This feature applies Production-based watermarks, which override all Users' default styles when viewing or downloading any File from the selected Production.
Add Production-Based Watermarks
- Select a Production Name on the left.
- Choose Your Watermark Style separately for Images, PDFs, and Videos.**
- Select Save
**Note: It's possible to change just one or two watermark styles on a production. For instance, by changing the PDF Watermark, you will override the default Watermark Style for all PDFs in the selected Production, but Image and Video Files would not be changed.
Set Dashboard Thumbnails
If your environment has been configured to use a Production Dashboard, you can upload an image that will be used as the Production's Dashboard icon.
- Click the Upload Dashboard Thumbnail button
- Select a File from your computer. The recommended image size to upload is 150x228 pixels (2:3 ratio)
Once an image has been uploaded, it will be shown here.