With the CORE+Box Integration, CORE users can integrate Box user accounts into their media workflow.
- Connect to your Box account within CORE
- Upload and Categorize/Tag your Box assets into CORE
- Create and save templates to short-cut and automate common tag settings when you categorize files.
How to Import your Assets from Box to CORE
- Go to the Box Icon on the left menu
- Log in to your Box account and allow access
- Navigate to the assets within the folders of your Box account
- Then click the check boxes next to the files you’d like to upload and file into CORE.
- Categorize your Assets and then click Submit. The import will then Start.
- You can then navigate back to the sharing panel, start the package share workflow or go to the Asset Search.
CORE Tip: Categorization Template
Use Categorization Templates to save your categorizations for use later. These templates can save you time when you regularly use the same or common tag settings to categorize files. Click here to see more information to save and load your categorization via templates.
Work With Your Box Assets in CORE
- Toggle the Thumbnail Icon to switch to the Thumbnail view when choosing assets from your Box account.
- From the Thumbnail View click on the list view icon to switch back to List View .
- The - and + sliders increase or decrease the size of the thumbnails when in thumbnail mode.
Creating folders and Uploading files into Box through Core
You can upload files or create new folders within your Box account by clicking the + button in the top right corner.
Create folders by clicking the add button below
Choose New Folder on the pop window
Name your new folder
From the same + button in the top right corner, you will also get the option to Upload files into Box through CORE:
Click Upload & Choose to either Drag and Drop files into the space or browse files from your computer.
Choose your files and click the blue Upload button in the bottom right corner.
Once completed you will see the Success message. Now your files are successfully uploaded in your Box account and can also be categorized and added to CORE.