CORE by 5th Kind on Apple TV is a robust way to receive files and view them on your television from anywhere. The application focuses around your Inbox of packages you’ve received and the ability to watch videos; as well as view images and documents.
How to Give Access to the Apple TV CORE App
Access can be given to a users from the User Role or as a Rules Override to the role. The selections are the same.
- How to Give Access to a Single User Via a Rules Override
- How to Update a User Role to Give Access to Apple TV
How to Give Access to a Single User Via a Rules Override
1. Go to the User Account who needs Apple TV access.
2. Click on the Rules Override tab in the User Account.
3. Scroll down to see the checkboxes for granular permissions. Under Device you can check on the TV checkbox to give access to the AppleTV app or All to give permission to all apps (Desktop, AppleTV and Mobile).
Note that Admin Users always have all of these permissions.
4. Click SAVE at the bottom of the User Account page.
How to Update a User Role to Give Access to Apple TV
1. Go to the User Role that needs updating.
2. On the Role Info section, scroll down to Device.
3. Check the desired combination of devices, or select All.
4. Hit SAVE.
For more information on how to use the AppleTV CORE app - https://5thkind.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4414928987668-CORE-Apple-TV-App-Setup-Login-Navigate-and-Play