The new Coordinator Role is a specific role for a user who facilitates the distribution of assets without the ability to upload or download assets into the system.
Note: Not all CORE environments will have the Coordinator Role. If you do not see this role as an option, please contact your CORE Success Manager.
Once a Coordinator Role has been created and saved under 'User Roles', the new role will appear in the 'User Role' dropdown to assign to a user's account. To learn how to create the Coordinator Role, go to How to Create a Coordinator Role.
To assign your Coordinator Role to an existing user in your CORE system:
- Click on Users in the main menu on the left-hand side.
- Select the Manage Users tab at the top.
- Find and select the User.
- In the User Profile, assign the new role under User Role' (If you are assigning the role to a brand new user account, click the '+ New User' button to create the new user.)
- Select Save at the top right of the Profile.
Once you have assigned the new Coordinator role to a user account, make sure they log out of CORE and log back in. The user will have the access rights of a Coordinator and can start using their new permissions.
Learn more about What can a Coordinator Do in Core?